Monday, March 30, 2009

Luli is not Feeling Well Today

Luli is not feeling too well since saturday afternoon… I’m not sure why. He didn’t want any breakfast, lunch and also dinner, and I hear he even refused a treat from mummy!

I think mummy are going to give him some of that nasty critical care stuff tonight… urrrghhh I hate smell of that stuff! I don't need the stuff!! I ate my breakfast, I’m a good boy!

Maybe Luli missed mummy a lot...no worries Luli.. mummy is back...hope he will feel better though after having a good time with mummy.. I’ll let you guys know his condition later k?


No mummy...not that flashy things..


Can you see? he look so thin...

-LULU-



4 comments:

thefluffies said...

Ala.. ciannyer Luli..

*hugs*

Get well soon Luli.. Eat more, so that can me as handsome as ur Dad :P (ur dad handsome ke?)

NADZRATUN NAIM said...

alololo cianye die..get well soon luli!!!

cocojune said...

may be little Luli a bit stress up......no wory, just let him relax and he will be fine........

may be u can try some pineapple juice plus blended hay.......my Coco last also like that and it works.......

get well soon, ok ?

lulimybunbun said...

the fluffies - haha i also never see luli's father...whatever it is luli still the most handsome bunny in my life :P
Nadz- doa luli cpt sembuh k?
Cocojune-thanks for the advice...i will try the method..hopefully it works..